Mr Mechanical - Review in Repairs category from Sparks Glencoe, Maryland
I just had Mr Mechanical at my
House through American Home Shield.I filed service ticket this morning and they called and set up appt and came out right away.
Ron was my tech, did a great job, replaced the old leaking capacitor and the A/C is rocking.I had read these other reviews and was concerned, I have no concerned and am going to have them come back and service my unit for annual maint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "I have had California Closets (CC) in my last three homes and was in love with them. Previously, I had only had them in my master closet, but now with..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Opened a fresh pack and the first cigarette I pulled out had a piece of wood or maybe some sort of cardboard in it. I removed it and then went..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."