Mr Mechanical - Review in Repairs category from Sparks Glencoe, Maryland
I just had Mr Mechanical at my
House through American Home Shield.I filed service ticket this morning and they called and set up appt and came out right away.
Ron was my tech, did a great job, replaced the old leaking capacitor and the A/C is rocking.I had read these other reviews and was concerned, I have no concerned and am going to have them come back and service my unit for annual maint.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard. The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state...."
- "I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015. Today is Oct 29th. After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are..."
- "http://organicspiceblend.com sells fake Spice Gold and K2 incense / potpourri under names like Bizarro Spice blend, Diesel Spice, Black Magic (G6), Green Magic (G6), H2o (G6), VooDoo Fire (G6) &..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."